Google+ bakers and astronauts: Goodbye Summer

15 August 2009

Goodbye Summer

Well, summer is coming to a close. Later today we board a plane that takes us back to Brussels -- and I'm really looking forward to sleeping in the same bed for more than three nights! I'm also excited to write again.

But more than anything, what I'm really looking forward to is work. The students start in the last week of August - I'll be doing professional development next week. But I have visions of classroom rearrangements and new materials for the writing center and fresh flowers on the windowsills in my head, and as the new school year draws closer, my thoughts are occupied more and more.

Here are a few more images from China -- I guess you can call it "What I did on my summer vacation". I've always been a more visual person...







Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!
    I can't wait to be back either!
    Hope you arrived home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16.8.09

    I hope you'll be sharing your school thoughts.

    mariah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...